Let our expertise work for you
STEVE CAUDILL & THE CAUDILL TEAM
NCV Owners and Agents
The Caudill Team has been North Coast Village’s #1 real estate sales professionals for 13 consecutive years, and Steve Caudill has been an NCV homeowner since 2002. The Caudill Team represents coastal sales from Oceanside to downtown San Diego, plus many other areas of San Diego County, and has been North Coast Village’s sales specialists and #1 team since 2007.
Steve & his wife, Susan, have lived in Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Aviara (Carlsbad) and currently reside Lake San Marcos. His Del Mar office location has allowed them to introduce many potential buyers to NCV who otherwise may never have become familiar with North Coast Village.
As your real estate professionals, they are dedicated to fully guiding you through the process of buying or selling your home. They highly value every client and will keep your best interests at heart while providing an unparalleled personal level of service. No matter what city or state in which you live, the “10 Questions You Should Ask Your Listing Agent/Professional”, displayed below, should be very helpful as you interview potential sales agents/professionals. Please contact them with any questions or for a free home valuation.
Steve Caudill & The Caudill Team – NCV Owners and Sales Professionals
“Taking You First Class to Your Real Estate Destination!”
10 Questions You Should Ask Your Listing Agent/Professional
- Is your real estate representative a real estate agent or a real estate professional? (Do they know the difference?)
- Is your agent/professional a masterful negotiator or will they be out negotiated by another professional and leave your money “on the table”?
- What is your agent’s/professional’s expertise in scripting your home? Are they qualified to create copy that will attract a buyer to your home?
- Who will your listing agent/professional use to create the media photos and video tour for the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and brochures? An average quality of media is frequently used but is not the most beneficial to you in bringing the best offer and buyer for your home.
- Have they explained how they will market your home through direct mail? (Yes, direct mail still works.)
- Has your listing agent/professional shown you actual copies of their recent printand internet advertising? Have they explained why professional brochures are important to you, the seller?
- Have they shown you the quality of their website and explained how your home will be displayed on that site? Has your listing agent/professional explained to you that 85% of home buyers are beginning their search via the internet? Will their website attract the buyer for your home?
- Will your agent/professional be able to sell your home to other agents and buyers via phone, internet/email, or showings? Your home must be sold twice – first to the buyer’s agent and then to the buyer.
- Is your agent/professional a full-time real estate professional or do they also care for other transactions such as loans, escrows, title? If so, do you want a part-time agent representing the sale of your home?
- Will your agent/professional represent you well in the demographics of the area of your home? Will they relate exceptionally well to agents and buyers who will contact them regarding your home
Please allow Steve Caudill to explain each of these successful listing and sales techniques, and help you see the greatest value and shortest market time! Let The Caudill Team take YOU first class to YOUR real estate destination!
NCV Homes Sold in 2021
January 1 – June 30
NCV Homes Sold in 2020
NCV Agent Production: 2021
January 1 - June 30
NCV Agent Production: 2020